About me

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday advice for Friday Night Fun


Karly Kaplan, plastic surgery, found some Friday Night Fun last week and offers some great suggestions for how you might do the same. She wrote, “Just wanted to write in to say I have used the Beyond KP resilience course a lot during this COVID time!! Here is a picture of me in the office with my resistance bands. After a day of video visits where I’m barely even getting up to walk around it feels good to get the blood flowing a few times. I’ve also been keeping up with using gold stars In a calendar to reward myself for doing my zoom workouts at home. And I use headspace to help get to bed after spending a few hours on Twitter in a depressing news spiral. For dinner, we ordered takeout from The Waterboy in Midtown. They offer a nice 3 course meal hot and ready to eat and you are assigned a 10 minute pickup window so the food is prepared at the perfect time for you. Pay is contactless- credit card taken over phone so you don’t have to sign anything. The meal was DELICIOUS, perfectly prepared and beautiful. Click here for the menu. When I got home my husband had cleaned the house. I put on a dress and we used cloth napkins while the kids watched a movie upstairs. It really helped my sanity. Highly recommended 10/10.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

The reasons why things is like they are

Acts of commission, omission, and microaggression are just a few examples of how we contribute to the racial divides and socioeconomic dispa...