About me

Friday, May 22, 2020

Over the rainbow

“Someday I wish upon a star, wake up where the clouds are far behind me, where trouble melts like lemon drops, high above the chimney top, that's where you'll find me.” - Harold Arlen & Yip Arburg

I’ve longed believed that 90% of health is mental health, so I’m really glad that that this week’s North Valley leadership communications focused on our emotional wellbeing. I hope that you will take advantage of at least one of the many resources we have made available to help you get more settled. We’re embarking on a three day Memorial Holiday weekend. In addition to creating space for us to honor and mourn members of the military who have died while serving our country, this weekend gives us the opportunity to slow down and reconnect with our thoughts and emotions. I encourage you make a solid connection with your sense of optimism and hope for a better tomorrow. To get you started, please enjoy this Davis High School Madrigals performance of “Over the Rainbow” sent to me by Kathy Eastham, Pediatrics.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The reasons why things is like they are

Acts of commission, omission, and microaggression are just a few examples of how we contribute to the racial divides and socioeconomic dispa...