About me

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Free birds will make you melt

I’m not talking about the popular Freebird women’s leather footwear, but rather free access to beautiful bird pictures and videos brought to you by the Audubon Society. Hillary Campbell, AFM, shared this site with Ruth Ann Bertsch, HBS, who in turn shared it with me. This is an example of the positive ripple effect, in this case, shared by three people who go way back, as I had the honor of hiring both Hillary and Ruth Ann during my previous life as the AFM and HBS recruiter for the North Valley. Gushes Ruth Ann, “The series (multiple) about parents and their babies are the best! After looking at ten, my shoulders palpably melt.” #freebirds #meltaway 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The reasons why things is like they are

Acts of commission, omission, and microaggression are just a few examples of how we contribute to the racial divides and socioeconomic dispa...