About me

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Weekend travel idea

Ingrid Lim, ER physician, CME chief, and wellness leader, San Francisco, sends a weekly wellness newsletter to her colleagues. This is an excerpt from her 4/8/20 edition that is perfect for today: “I want to emphasize that as a frontline physician in the ER, I fully recognize the seriousness of what we're facing and the importance of preparation. I regularly grapple with fear and anxiety about my own safety and my family's, as many of my colleagues have. But we can't just be in a state of perpetual threat. It's not sustainable. It's exhausting. Writing these newsletters has brought me much joy and meaning because throughout the week, I continuously look for positive things to share with you each Wednesday! I want to thank you all for indulging me in my own therapy and for sharing your tips, your experience, your stories, and your feedback. Looking at the map for some weekend travel ideas? The walk-in closet might be the most exciting - I spend a lot of time in mine, hiding from my three kids!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reasons why things is like they are

Acts of commission, omission, and microaggression are just a few examples of how we contribute to the racial divides and socioeconomic dispa...