About me

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Breathe

Mike Totaro, AFM Roseville, sent the following message to his colleagues to help them perform at their best day to day and into the future: “Back when I ran distance (track, cross country), I found that I could go farther and even faster if I focused on my present moment, my breath or my cadence. Once I started to think about the finish line, how far away it was, how many hills were still ahead of me, and how tired I was feeling, I would inevitably slow down and feel even more depleted. Distance running is a mental exercise as much as it is about physical effort. Breathe. And, think, “breath, breath, breath…..”
Mike Totaro (R), glory days, Roseville High School

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reasons why things is like they are

Acts of commission, omission, and microaggression are just a few examples of how we contribute to the racial divides and socioeconomic dispa...